Thursday, April 01, 2010

Big Bunker from ESLO Scenery

Well this was the one I was looking forward to and I was pleasantly surprised. The detail is quite good and there's even a wood pile outside. I will add to this and include a few crates and barrels. Knowing these models have to be massed produced I wasn't expecting top level craftsmanship, but they are a great starting point. The most important aspect of these models is the time they have saved in buying them. I have had a resin bunker in a draw now for about three years and know It would have been there another three, before I got around to digging it out. Now with these models our options in WWII scenarios have got a lot broader.


A good model this one and the more I look at it the more I like It. It gets a Mighty Mitten 8 out of ten. Another thing worth a mention is that all these products come in their very own sized box, which is very handy for storage.

I also have a pond on It's way, again another must for Battlefield variety.

1 comment:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Again,nice looking but is pretty quick to make.
I built something similar for my FOW
stuff.I'll try and remember to post it sometime so you can have a look.:-)
Anyways,enjoy it and show us it in action.:-)

Cheers
Christopher