Saturday, January 18, 2014

Thorgrim vs Gothbag

 The final showdown between heroes, round and round they went. Thorgrim down a wound and a fresh Gothbag determined to claim another trophy head for his collection.
 One swift stroke cuts Gothbag's legs from under him and the great orc goes down.
 Thorgrim continues his search for death after killing 37 gobliniods of varying strengths.
 Eagle's eye view of the valley.
The score sheet. The ones in pencil are the new ones added when I realised It might take a few more Goblins than first thought.

 Surprising, I haven't played the game for many years but I thought he would kill around fifteen or so before being hacked down. I have a feeling he could of gone on all night as I was getting some really bad dice rolls for my part. A great laugh though and some very old memories, I think we will be seeing more of Thorgrim in the future.

1 comment:

Archduke Piccolo said...

I form the impression it is not his own death Thorgrom is seeking... :-)